Thursday, February 23, 2012

Guard Your Life!




I've been feeling sort of uninspired recently but I stumbled upon this pic and the verse below from Leah Richardson's blog  and just loved it



Proverbs 13:3 "Whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens his lips comes to ruin"

How true is that scripture?  Leah shares lots of spiritual insight on her blog but she's also a really good designer....You should check out her house that she's redone...I wish I could move in. 



Hop on over and check her out!

Janelle


2 comments:

  1. Hey Gurl, I love this home, simple, but classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janelle, I found you on the Enchanted Home's blog. I like that picture, too. There's actually couple of people on my job that I would love to show that picture and that scripture to...lol. By the way, I also love the stencil you did in your previous post... great job.

    ReplyDelete