Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bow Blouse


I have a thing for pussy bow blouses....love them.  So pretty and feminine and flattering too!  The bow draws attention up to your pretty face and away from a less-than-perfect mid-section....what's not to love?  I have a couple but I think I'm going to keep it on my shopping list ...



I have 2 yards of turquoise jersey and I've been trying to figure out what to do with it....Maybe I'll try my hand at a simplified version of the lovely turquoise one above....









Images via: 
1,3,4  thefashionpolice  |  2. asktheduplex  |  5. Pinterest


What about you?  Does this tickle your fancy? 

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. YES!!! I left an Ann Klein blouse at the thrift store the other day and its been on my mine ever since:(

    SHould have gotten it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should go back and get it!! LOL

      Delete
  2. yes! yes! yes!
    love this one: http://pinterest.com/pin/200621358370074698/
    and this one: http://pinterest.com/pin/200621358370020346/

    must have!

    ReplyDelete