Thursday, January 19, 2012

Artsy fartsy

Ok..I'm not sure where my post title came from but for some reason, that's what came to mind.  Having said that, I've been wishing for some large-ish artwork for my kitchen.  As I may have mentioned before we don't have any upper cabinets because we ran out of money I really like the open, airy feel without upper cabinets......really, I do.   So I've been wanting some colourful artwork for either side of the kitchen window.  As I may also have mentioned, things are fairly tight financially which means that I've not been able to purchase art that has actually caught my fancy......In addition, one of my goals for 2012 is to do less wishing and more doing.  So in that spirit I'm going to paint my own artwork...I bought the canvas today and I can't wait to start ....  I'll show pictures when it's done.

In the meantime, here's my inspiration.....




  


Have a good day !! 
Janelle

1 comment:

  1. I like the style of artwork you selected! I also like kitchens without upper cabinets. I have so much junk though!

    ReplyDelete