Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Fancies








It's the first Friday in December and I'm feeling festive!!!!!  Sequins are  all the rage this year and as one of my coworkers would say " Me Likey"...LOL.   One of the great things about blogging (esp since I don't really buy magazines) is being able to keep up with the trends so that I can keep up and stay current.  I found the first four pics via Lots of Sparkles on the berry.   The last three pics are from one of my blog friends and real-life friend Lesa Pea .  She's the one who turned me on to the sparkle trend and to say that she loves her some sparkle might be a little bit of an understatement.....Check out her Sparkle Guide and see for yourself.

I have a consultation with an interior designer this weekend and I. CAN'T WAIT.  The best part is that my hubby is the one who booked it...YAY!! 

Whatever you do this weekend, have yourself a good one. 

xoxo
Janelle

1 comment:

  1. You're a woman after my own heart, that 4th picture with the blouse with the v-cut at the back is the desktop on my phone. I have a little sparkly clutch I plan to rock on Ole Year's night, soo excited!

    ReplyDelete