Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It just so happened that I was home from work today....and I made the most of it which included cleaning some windows...whew!  I HATED it but I'm glad I have windows to clean....know what I mean?

I also had extra time for my devotions, to watch tv and read blogs...yay!!  I made dinner and AND desert which was this apple bar. I got the recipe from Sara over at Clover Lane.  I love her blog!  Anyway, the recipe is really easy and tasty and smells really really good in the oven.  I must say that I halved the amount of cinnamon but as she suggests, I too am thinking that this would be great with vanilla ice cream...yum!

Just waiting for hubby to get home from work.
Hope you had a good day today.

Janelle

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the apple dessert looks fabulous.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner AND desert....you're a better woman than I! Looks delicious. Thank you for sharing.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete