Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Ideas....


 Via

I can't believe it's Christmas already....Where did the year go?!?  Anyway I LOVE Christmas and I 
love decorating for Christmas.  This will be our first Christmas in our new home and I'm really excited about decorating it.  

I've put together some decorating ideas that are simple and easy to do..which is good cuz as much as I like the idea of decorating, sometimes the actual execution is the problem.  I haven't actually started decorating but I've taken the decorations out of storage so at least that's a start :).

Hope you have a good day today.

xoxo
Janelle







2 comments:

  1. All pretty images:) Thanks so much for the sweet compliment on my blog today. I am so jealous that you live in the Caribbean! I'm sure it's much easier to be outside there than here in the frosty Midwest US right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Heather. Yes, the weather great if a bit rainy these past few weeks but I have to say that there is a certain allure to having four distinct seasons.

    ReplyDelete