Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kitchen Inspiration

Hello there....


 


On two separate occasions this week I came across pictures of this Tobi Fiarley-designed kitchen and breakfast area here and here.  I'm excited because it has tiled floors not wood...not because I don't like wood floors..I loooooove them but we couldn't afford them (sniff sniff).   Wood floors are all the rage (for good reason) so all the kitchens that I'm loving have wood floors that are integral to the design so I needed some inspiration a bit closer to home and I think I've found it.  I love the window treatments, the colour scheme, the simplicity of the breakfast area and the coffered ceilings (I could do a poor-man's version with molding)...  

What about you?  What are you loving today?
xoxoxo
Janelle


3 comments:

  1. Love the colors in this kitchen. Well you came by and saw what I'm loving today. I hope all is well wit you and the Hubs,

    Kisses Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. J, I love this kitchen! I would love something similar too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! This kitchen just does something to me, I absolutely love it. Can we say "dream kitchen?" I'm loving your blog. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I sooo appreciate it and you! :) New follower here

    ReplyDelete