Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Went MIA



 I've found myself wondering when life became so busy.....It's like the older I get and the more 'conveniences' I have the busier I get and I do NOT do busy well...not when I'm going and going for prolonged periods, that is- I get frazzled and miserable...and I do not like that version of me.   That meant that I have not blogged in like forever (forget that I only started in April.....ahem).  So I'm figuring out how to simplify my life and make time for the things I WANT to do after I've done all the I HAVE to do.  It is a juggling act and sometimes I feel guilty for making time for 'me' stuff.  And I don't even have kids yet..sheesh.. Anyway Proverbs 3: 5+6 says that I should not trust my own understanding so I've been trying to rely on God for help with my schedule and he has been helping me and my hubby.  So I am giving this blogging thing another try......Plus my friend Folayan 'call me out' and ask me "wha happening wid de blog?"  Thanks Folayan:)

2 comments:

  1. glad to see you back! awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)You spake a true word, it seems we're so busy sometimes but there must be a way to simplify

    ReplyDelete