Saturday, September 24, 2011





I took yesterday off from work to do some shopping and get my hair done.  I was looking for an outfit for a wedding today....  Ideally the dress had to go with shoes I already have...However, I was shopping alone which is NOT good cause I'm indecisive...arrgh!  So I get to a point where I have two options one more dressy (and pricey)  than the other. So of course I call my husband to help me to decide.  I'm worried that the one that works with my shoes is maybe not dressy enough.  He tells me to go with the one I like better even if it's pricier but of course that doesn't help but then he reminded me that "it's not just the dress, honey.  The dress doesn't make the woman, the woman makes the dress.  You'll look great!".  See why I married this man?  So I got the less dressy one which has some really cute ruffles around the neck and decided to spuce it up with a cute purple satin clutch and purple and gold drop earrings.

So I'm off to do my eyebrows and nails for later.... 

Hope you have a great weekend!!!
xoxo 
Janelle

1 comment:

  1. Loving the bag, I know you will look great.

    Luv and hugs

    ReplyDelete