Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Villa: Monkey Puzzle

Hello there....I hope you're having a good week so far.   I love Caribbean architecture and more specifically Barbadian architecture.... From as far back as I can remember I've always been enticed by beautiful buildings.  I would drive around with my dad and crane my neck to see over the tall fences or beg him to slow down so we could peek through the hedges.  My father used to work for a utility company and so at times, I was able to get a much closer look....This also allowed me to see the inside of some exclusive gated communities which was always very exciting.  These days with the internet most things are at our fingertips including access to these gorgeous homes.  The one I want to share with you today is a villa called Monkey Puzzle (wish I knew the story behind the name) ....anyway it is located on the West Coast of Barbados and is available for rent, rates are available here 

According to the real estate listing "Monkey Puzzle is a luxurious five-bedroom villa that offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. It sits on approximately 1 acre of lush tropically landscaped gardens within the prestigious Westmoreland community in St. James and represents the epitome of modern style and elegance."  Walls are limestone and floors are all marble.

Let's have a look.....










Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Janelle







1 comment:

  1. That's so beautiful! I want to live there!.

    ReplyDelete