Friday, April 29, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

Hello there...
 
My day has been super busy..hardly a moment to breathe..BUT.We have a long weekend in my part of the world so no work for me until Tuesday..YAY!!!   We'll be having some friends over on Monday for a little hang-out so part of the weekend will be spent preparing for that. 

What do you have planned for your weekend?  Whatever it is I hope you have a blast and that you find some time to just relax and enjoy God's gift of life..

Today I'll leave you with some images that highlight one of my favourite colours, yellow.  There's just something about it that makes me happy:)

















Until next time..Have a great weekend!
Janelle

2 comments:

  1. So much pretty here. Love the monogrammed chevron pillow.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete