Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wardrobe Woes...

Hello there....

I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was busy but good: I had some stuff on my 'to-do' list for a while that I finally got done like some new curtains for the kitchen window.  Hopefully I'll get to show them to you soon. 

On another note, lately I've been feeling like my wardrobe has been 'down in the dumps" .... some days are better than others but it takes some work to put together a decent outfit ...too much work.  I definitely think it's time for an upgrade.  When I'm well-dressed I feel great, there's a pep in my high heeled step and I feel like I could take on the world!!  I think sometimes I don't put enough effort into my preparing my outfits so I definitely need to correct that.  Of course, having a super wardrobe can certainly make dressing a bit more effortless.  Here are a few outfits I'm fancying....
















And of course something smart for Fridays


What about you? What are you fancying for your wardrobe?

3 comments:

  1. Girl I couldn't agree more! Many days I don't feel like leaving for work and the fact that my work wardrobe feels less than fab also sinks the mood. Some days when people see me they say "You dress very special for work", my response "I have to" lol

    P.S. love that bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Like today one of co-workers was saying that she liked my outfit. In my mind I was like "really? if you only knew". All I could say was "thanks". Thank God, some outfits just come to me in a quick flash of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, can you believe I actually saw a blue 'version' of that bag in a store here...on sale. Of course I fell in love with it but since I wasn't looking for a bag I didn't buy it...no smart.

    ReplyDelete