Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello There....

Hello there.....My name is Janelle and I live in a tiny island in the Caribbean.  I recently discovered the world of blogs and it is an understatement to say that I was thrilled.  I was like, "Was I living under a rock!" I couldn't believe that this world existed.   Really...where was I?  Anyway I love interior design, beautiful interiors, architecture, food, people,etc... and now I realise that I can have a creative outlet instead of driving my hubby crazy with my ideas about all the things I like or think we should try.  Even as I write this I'm scared to death cause I'm thinking.."will anybody even read my blog?" But why shouldn't we do something just because it scares us to death??


So here are some pictures of my beautiful island to get us started.


Northeast coast
Sunset off Fort Charlotte

Fishing at Wallilabou

Mount Wynne: A favourite beach picnic spot


All Photos were taken by me

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland Jay Q. I love the photo with the caught fish very much. Keep those post coming gurl.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi J,

    Really nice layout and I love the pics, makes me want to come and visit again.....soon!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete