Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Might as well dance....

Hello there

Hope you had a great weekend.  As usual mine was packed but that's the way (uh huh, uh huh) I like it (uh huh, uh huh)..LOL. 

Now that I have that out of the way, have you ever wanted to do something and felt paralysed by fear?  I hate that feeling.  Sometimes I'm fearful of how I will look or what other people will think and so I delay in trying something new.  What is so ridiculous about that thinking is that:
1. Half the time other people just don't care that much
2. In a couple days, weeks, months or years what somebody else thought won't even matter and chances are that you'd regret not going for it, whatever IT is

 These days I'm learning to flex my creative muscles.  Some time back I had bought some acrylic paints and yesterday finally had some time and decided to do some painting.  I painted on fabric and paper cause I'm scared to paint on a canvas cause I'm afraid I'll ruin it!  arrgh!  How ridiculous is that huh?  I will take my own advice inspired by these thoughts below:





So, is there anything you've put off doing because of some fear you have?

1 comment:

  1. So true girl and sometimes the things we're afraid of are such good ideas other people would be jealous they didn't come up with it first. Just test the waters and try it

    ReplyDelete