Friday, April 15, 2011

Curtain Saga...

Hello there....

Well, it's Friday again!  I seriously don't know where the time goes.  I am looking forward to this weekend as I have more curtains to sew.  I cut them last night but couldn't wait to see how they would look once I put them up so I put them up before I sewed them.   The hubby was outside painting and when he came inside the conversation went something like this:

Hubby:  Somebody was awfully busy
Me: Yep (feeling smug)
Hubby: You finished sewing them?
Me: No
Hubby: (looking fairly bewildered) So you have to take them down to sew them and then put them back up?
Me: Yes
Hubby: *deep breath*

So funny.  I am so not perturbed but the curtains we  I had up before were driving me nuts: they were just not right for the space so down they came and I couldn't leave the windows bare now could I? So hopefully this weekend I am going to sew the new curtains.




 
All images above from Pinterest


This final image is from Pure Style Home I love the way that Lauren decorated her room at the DC Design house.  Since seeing the reveal I've been back (not in person, unfortunately, lol)  a good couple times just take in what she did with the room.  I would never have described this as my style but I absolutely, positively LOVE it.  The curtains are somewhat unexpected too (at least for me) but again I like them.  Check out the whole room here .
 
What's on your to-do list this weekend?

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment